- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD
- Studio-grade phono preamps
- Built-in galvanic isolation
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
*B-GRADE* SL2 for Serato Scratch Live Interface for 2 Decks
The SL2 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL2 USB 2.0 interface connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable and audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes two 12Ë Serato Control Vinyl records, two Serato Control CDs, USB cable, and RCA audio cables to your mixer.
- Inputs for two deck mixing on turntables or CD decks.
- Two software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48 kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and ultra-rugged hardware for portability and simple setup.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
- Bus power from USB port or with the optional external power supply.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Requirements: 300mA, 5.0 Volts
- Audio Channels: Four Record and Four Playback
- Device Latency: 1.4 ms @ 44.1 kHz and 1.3 ms @ 48 kHz
- Sample Rate Selection: 44.1 / 48 kHz selected in software control panel
- 44.1 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -1.22 dB @ 20 kHz
- 48 kHz Sample Rate: -0.5 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.40 dB @ 20 kHz
- Unbalanced RCA with CD / Phono switch
- Phono Maximum Input: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
- Phono Gain: 33 dB at 1.0 kHz
- Line Level (CD) Maximum Input: 3 Vrms
- Unbalanced RCA
- THD+N: 0.007% @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Output: 3 Vrms
- Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
- Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB A-weighted
- External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 1.3"
- Width: 5"
- Depth: 5.5"
- Weight: 2kg